SoulSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulSociety

Guild Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seats of The 13 court garden squads

Go down 
2 posters

Should we have seats within the 13 squads?
Yes we should have Seats
The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Vote_lcap100%The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No we shouldent have Seats
The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Vote_lcap0%The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
isshin
Soul reaper
Soul reaper
isshin

The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Empty
PostSubject: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:22 am

Now as any respcting Bleach fan would know this guild is based on the Anime and the 13 squads, well most guild members should know.
in my opion we should not only have the Captin,Vice-Captin,rest of the squad ranks we should have the in squad ranks of 3rd seat, 4th, seat and 5th seat.
Now some of you may not know what i mean by this but what the seats mean is that the squads them selves will be much more sturctured.
The inner squad ranking with this plan goes as follows:
Captin: He or She is in charge of that perticular squad the captin only awnsers to other captins sentinals and the commander. It is the highest rank within the squads!

Vice-Captin: He or She is the second in charge of that particular squad in the event of the captin not online or there being no captin the vice-captin takes over as acting captin.

3rd seat: the 3rd seats job is basicly the 3rd in command of the squad.

4th Seat: the step below 3rd seat, they awnser to anyone higher than them only telling 5th seat and the rest of the squad what to do.

5th Seat: the rank right above the rest of the squad, it is basicly to provide help within the squads.

The rest of the Squad This is the lowest rank within the squads but soulreapers are sill higher than souls.

ONLY SOULREAPERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BECOME 5th SEAT OR HIGHER!

((squad 5 came up with this idea first, I think))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Commander
Commander
Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:31 am

while i really do like this idea and think it would work out quite well, adding new ranks in the guild with so many members becomes instantly problematic- it requires me to add in new ranks and remane current ones meaning i have to effectively demote everyone in the guild to their new rank, it becomes quite complicated and would take a while- last time i added the sentinel rank took me quite a while and although i can get all the officers back to their current ranks i forget who is a soul or soul reaper....aside from that sounds great =D
Back to top Go down
isshin
Soul reaper
Soul reaper
isshin

PostSubject: Re: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:59 am

well i at least you agree Kaiyo it would be really simple u just need help for a bit
i hop it does work
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Commander
Commander
Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:48 am

okay so i spoke to Rom and i'm going to add two more ranks 1st and 2nd seat ...but in a while Razz
Back to top Go down
isshin
Soul reaper
Soul reaper
isshin

PostSubject: Re: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:37 am

technicly u should add ranks 3rd seat and 4th seat
1&2 are aptin and vice-captin
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Commander
Commander
Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:39 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seats of The 13 court garden squads   The Seats of The 13 court garden squads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seats of The 13 court garden squads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulSociety :: Members :: Applications-
Jump to: