SoulSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulSociety

Guild Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promotion for Eannae?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eannae
Soul reaper
Soul reaper

A promotion for Eannae? Empty
PostSubject: A promotion for Eannae?   A promotion for Eannae? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:00 am

To whoever it may concern:

Considering that Eannae has only been a part of this guild for a limited period of time, it may be considered too early to start shooting for a promotion. However, I feel that Eannae could swiftly become an integral part of the guild. For those who do not know her yet - Eannae is a reclusive huntress of great prowess, she is skilled at Survival techniques and spends her free time living a life of solitude in the harshest and most extreme of environments. She will always avoid direct confrontation wherever possible, but is therefore fiercely protective of things that she holds dear. Herself, her posessions, her way of life, and her companions.

It is the latter of these things that makes Eannae officer-material. At the present, her only companions are Dundee, her violent and extremely short-tempered Crocolisk companion, Jade, her stoical Spider, and Synth, who everyone should know. However, in a battle situation, she is always extremely tactical, and never gets into such a situation without an escape route. This makes her a great asset as a squad leader in times of war, although if offered the position she is likely to turn it down.

I would therefore suggest that a combined effort by officers of the Soul Society would, as well as creating interesting Roleplay oppurtunities, be beneficial to everyone. However, as a note, Synth's cooperation will probably be neccicary for such a situation to successfully conclude.

PS. Due to some important exams the actual event itself may not happen for a few weeks. Please reply to this thread on your views ASAP so that we can draw up plans in-game.
Back to top Go down
isshin
Soul reaper
Soul reaper
isshin

PostSubject: Re: A promotion for Eannae?   A promotion for Eannae? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:36 am

wow i like her.
BTW im game for any tactical challange thrown at me BUT a freind of mine challanged me to make a wow machinima for my tutor(BTW i never go i just kill time hush hush) and i acempted so i might not be online for a while
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Commander
Commander
Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A promotion for Eannae?   A promotion for Eannae? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:30 am

i like the promotion idea, i haven't been online for a while, but when i'm next on i'll take a look at the ranks, see what openings we have an possibly slot you there, by the way, loving the letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promotion for Eannae?   A promotion for Eannae? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A promotion for Eannae?
Page 1 of 1